5 Signs You’re Emotionally Broke

5 signs you'r emotionally brokeIf you’re feeling depleted and worn out you may be emotionally broke. If any of these 5 signs are familiar,  please deposit  love and care into YOURSELF immediately!

By | 2015-04-15T13:51:59+00:00 April 15th, 2015|Miscellaneous mattiness|26 Comments

1. davesdining April 16, 2015 at 5:35 am - Reply

1, 2 and 5 are especially true which is when you should see a doctor or therapist because you’re probably suffering from depression.

• ivytobin April 16, 2015 at 10:31 am - Reply

Yes, I agree. Thanks for shouting out today. <3

• Carol June 24, 2015 at 2:01 pm - Reply

What do you do when you feel this way and you are already on meds for depression???

• ivytobin June 24, 2015 at 7:13 pm - Reply

Hi Carol, I’m not a trained medical professional. BUT I can tell you what works for me: Physical activity, even just walking. And a good therapist. Staying busy, doing things you enjoy. Even if you’re not in the mood. Hope this helps. <3 Rose

• Judith Bradley October 27, 2015 at 6:53 pm - Reply

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Depression. Difficut to diagnose the difference. All seem to be overlapping.

• ivytobin October 28, 2015 at 10:22 am - Reply

So true. I think only a very skilled professional can make the distinction between these.

2. davesdining April 16, 2015 at 6:43 pm - Reply

My pleasure. I’m just happy to help a fellow sufferer.

3. drterrysegal April 20, 2015 at 8:47 am - Reply

Wonderful advice, Rose. And I agree with davesdining to discern if medical/therapeutic intervention is indicated. Thank you for your terrific posts!

• ivytobin April 20, 2015 at 10:06 am - Reply

Thank you Dr. Segal. I always appreciate your comments.

4. cathy June 23, 2015 at 12:53 pm - Reply

i am all of these.
    have been on ads for oso long.
    every day pajama day.
    pj even when sitting with grandchild.

• ivytobin June 23, 2015 at 1:03 pm - Reply

Hi Cathy, try to make one day this week a NON PJ day. Even if it’s just showering and changing into an oversized tee shirt. Start really simple. Also, getting outside helps regain some emotional strength. Sending you hugs and love <3 Rose Gardner.

5. Mary September 12, 2015 at 8:44 pm - Reply

Wow.. this is so me. All 5 and with my hair up in a ponytail and no makeup everyday. I used to do my hair and makeup everyday and dress nice and go do stuff . Now.. I only go out if i have to go to the store. I don’t interact with my friends anymore.

• ivytobin September 13, 2015 at 10:47 am - Reply

Hi Mary, you are not alone. Many MANY are struggling. Sending you much love and ((HUGS)). Rose. <3

6. Sherrie September 12, 2015 at 11:54 pm - Reply

So true.

7. Heidi October 17, 2015 at 5:14 pm - Reply

Sounds like me.

• ivytobin October 17, 2015 at 5:25 pm - Reply

(( HUGS )) Heidi. You are not alone. <3

8. kickingk December 14, 2015 at 8:14 pm - Reply

this is soooo me , :_( esp this time of year. also awake most of night with some energy. no energy in day

• ivytobin December 18, 2015 at 9:43 am - Reply

You are not alone kickingk, many struggle during the holidays. Don’t be hard on yourself. Do something special for yourself at least once a day. It can be small, but take time just for YOU. <3 Rose G.

9. sarasamomx5 January 10, 2016 at 12:20 pm - Reply

Reblogged this on Remind Me Who I Am.

• ivytobin January 10, 2016 at 11:27 pm - Reply

Thanks so much. I will visit your blog <3

10. Renae January 10, 2016 at 1:40 pm - Reply

One very important weight to drop is feeling guilty for feeling this way. I think accepting the truth actually somehow starts a healing process which makes it less true. Seems to be a paradox. Thanks for speaking truth so we can embrace it.

• ivytobin January 10, 2016 at 11:26 pm - Reply

You welcome Renae. Thank YOU for commenting here <3

11. Zariah January 11, 2016 at 1:49 am - Reply

I can totally relate, I’ve had 3 straight pajama days this week. Alone, depressed feeling horrible and unwanted or needed. Like I don’t matter to anyone. People sure can make you feel low and unloved.

• ivytobin January 12, 2016 at 11:41 am - Reply

Hi Zariah, sorry to hear you are struggling. People who make you feel low and unloved are NOT the people who should be in your life. Try surrounding yourself with positive cheerleaders, INCLUDING YOURSELF, and let the negative peeps go. Also, please visit my pages on FB. The Society for Recovering Doormats and Journey to Worthiness. Sending you many hugs and much love. Rose G. <3