10 Mativersal Tips to stop people pleasing.

mativersal tips to stop people pleasing

By | 2014-08-18T15:13:16+00:00 August 18th, 2014|Miscellaneous mattiness|15 Comments

1. drterrysegal August 27, 2014 at 12:56 pm - Reply

This should be on the refrigerator of everyone in the Society! You should make it into a magnet.
    Great stuff.

2. Vicki Hoarty October 29, 2014 at 10:58 am - Reply

Fall out is not about you! It has to do with a control freak not getting his/her way.

• ivytobin October 29, 2014 at 2:59 pm - Reply

Sounds about right Vicki. Thanks for commenting <3

3. Hester Green October 29, 2014 at 10:58 pm - Reply

This should be everyone’s mantra..

4. MV CHOWDARY December 2, 2014 at 2:11 am - Reply

I LOVE YOU ALL.I AM MUCH OBLIGED

• ivytobin December 2, 2014 at 8:17 pm - Reply

Thanks so much MV, I am grateful for your viewership. <3

5. MV CHOWDARY December 2, 2014 at 2:12 am - Reply

THANKS,THANKS,THANKS

• ivytobin December 2, 2014 at 8:17 pm - Reply

You are very welcome MV CHOWDARY <3

6. magcanright March 11, 2015 at 1:56 pm - Reply

My favorites are #1, 4, 5, 6, and 10. Giving excuses and apologizing were the hardest steps for me. Especially at church. I helped with preschool child care for several years, and finally just didn’t want to do it anymore. My first inclination was to make excuses and apologize, “I’m so sorry, but my arthritis…” But I stopped myself. Even though that was true enough, it wasn’t the real reason, and why should I have to explain and apologize? I volunteered for 3 years, why should I feel guilty! So I just said, “I’ve enjoyed it, I just don’t want to do it anymore.” The director developed “fish mouth”; I just smiled and walked away. I’m still welcome at the church, by the way.

• ivytobin March 12, 2015 at 9:44 am - Reply

Thanks so much for sharing Mag. 🙂

7. Mary Brook March 19, 2015 at 6:34 pm - Reply

But being scared of the fallout is one reason I’m a doormat. 🙁

• ivytobin March 20, 2015 at 1:09 pm - Reply

Hi Mary, we are all “scared of the fallout”. But there comes a time when you have to just take a chance. Stand up and speak out and not worry about “what other people will say” or “what will happen.” As long as you are not intentionally hurtful to anyone, you have a right to be YOU. To voice YOUR opinions, have YOUR needs met. And to let people know when they’ve hurt you. Hope this inspires you to live your life YOUR way. <3 Rose G.

8. Website June 16, 2015 at 5:18 pm - Reply

You actually make it appear really easy along with your presentation but I to find this topic to be really something which I believe I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely huge for me. I’m having a look ahead for your subsequent post, I will attempt to get the grasp of it!|

• ivytobin June 17, 2015 at 12:49 pm - Reply

Once you start addressing your people pleasing ways, it gets easier. Thanks for stopping by today.