Anyone ever feel like this?

The universe

By | 2014-05-26T11:34:48+00:00 May 26th, 2014|Miscellaneous mattiness|7 Comments

1. jmab1228 May 27, 2014 at 8:17 am - Reply

Yes! There is light at the end of the tunnel of chaos!

• ivytobin May 27, 2014 at 7:37 pm - Reply

Yes there is! Thanks for shouting out today. 🙂

2. Clare May 31, 2014 at 12:36 pm - Reply

Yep, there are quite a few days I feel like this… On those days, I look up to the heavens and shout “Why are you mocking me?” I have decided that, if there IS a God, I am a never ending source of amusement for Him…. It’s nice to know I’m not alone.

• ivytobin June 1, 2014 at 7:25 pm - Reply

You are most definitely NOT ALONE Clare! Thanks for visiting and commenting. Your viewership is very appreciated. Rose 🙂

• joan June 7, 2014 at 1:36 am - Reply

there is a lot of days. I cant get out of bed, don’t want to be here.pray on it .god help me. feel hopless.

• ivytobin June 8, 2014 at 11:51 am - Reply

Praying for you to find the inner strength you need Joan. Thinking of you today and sending you cyber hugs. ((((((( )))))) Rose G.

3. Nazreen January 20, 2016 at 4:36 pm - Reply

I feel the Lord trust me to much… and I can’t catch a break.. anxiety nights never seem to end because I over obess on solutions towards how ppl feel and right or wrong I still end up dissatisfied becoz I’m to overseeing. I’ve to much empathy but those who recieve my kind strokes always misuse my nature or show no appreciation in what’s fair. but the Lord sent me this msg n its baby steps starting with know my worth n value is important too.

I asked Allah for strength and Allah gave me difficulties to make me strong, I asked Allah for wisdom and Allah gave me problems to solve, I asked Allah for courage and Allah gave me obstacles to overcome, I asked Allah for love and Allah gave me troubled people to help, I asked Allah for favours and Allah gave me opportunities. Maybe I recieved nothing I wanted, but I received everything I needed