I hide when I’m sad.

Letting phone calls go  directly to voice mail, declining social invitations, leaving texts and emails unanswered; I hide when I’m sad. Sometimes this behavior is healing, but when extended for long periods of time a sense of isolation sets in signaling my need to reach out to another person. Contacting someone else who’s struggling, or a trusted friend or family member reminds me I’m not alone, and helps me heal and move forward.

By | 2014-01-13T18:43:24+00:00 January 13th, 2014|Matty Quips|8 Comments

1. buscando mujeres solteras April 16, 2014 at 10:20 pm - Reply

Hi there i am kavin, its my first time to commenting
    anyplace, when i read this article i thought i
    could also make comment due to this sensible post.

• ivytobin April 18, 2014 at 10:26 am - Reply

Welcome Kavin, I am so happy to see your comment here at The Society for Recovering Doormats.

2. Replica Oakley Sunglasses April 18, 2014 at 5:23 pm - Reply

Greetings from Colorado! I’m bored to death at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you present here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, superb site!

• ivytobin April 20, 2014 at 9:20 am - Reply

Hi, so glad you visited my blog. Thanks so much for your viewership.

3. how to grow 4 inches taller May 11, 2014 at 4:04 pm - Reply

I’ve been surfing onlinе mοre than 3 hours todаy, yet I nevеr found any interestіng artiϲle like yoսrѕ.

It is pretty worth enough for me. Persοnally, if all webmasters and bloggers madе
    good content as yoս dіd, the web will be a lot more useful than
    ever befoгe.

• ivytobin May 21, 2014 at 10:10 am - Reply

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting.:) Rose G.

4. Sewinge quipment May 14, 2014 at 3:49 pm - Reply

This article had to take you a lot of research time. I am impressed with the formatting and content.

• ivytobin May 21, 2014 at 10:02 am - Reply

Thanks so much for visiting. 🙂 Rose G.